martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Monica's Notes: My dear Captain

Ayer tuvo lugar la entrevista de Monica Sanz para Ondaradio 986, donde iba a hablar con la presidenta de su club de fans, pero por motivos técnicos no fue posible, y escribió ésto en su blog:

Yesterday was Monica Sanz's interview in Ondaradio 986, where she was suppossed to speak with her fanclub president (our Captain), but due to technical problems, it wasn't possible, and here is what she wrote on her blog:

Miss Captain of the warriors!

I’m extremely sorry for what have happened today (no sign on the radio by the phone)! I would really love to talk to you for at least some minutes but I guess technology was not by our side!

Don’t worry! I really believe in magic, things happen when you wish them a lot…and I wish a lot talking to you soon. Crossed fingers!

Thank you for your unconditional support and I send you all my love, to you and the rest of the fabulous army! You’re always on my mind!

Love, Monica.


TRADUCCIÓN:

Miss Captain of the warriors!

Siento muchísimo lo que ha pasado hoy (No había señal en la radio por teléfono). Me habría encantado hablar contigo durante unos minutos pero me parece que la tecnología no estaba de nuestro lado!

No te preocupes! De verdad creo en la magia, las cosas pasan cuando las deseas mucho y yo deseaba hablar contigo pronto. ¡Dedos cruzados!

Muchas gracias por tu incondicional apoyo y te envio todo mi amor, a tí y al resto de mi fabulosa armada! Siempre estáis en mi mente!

No hay comentarios: