viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

From a stupid to the groupies…and rest of people that should be! ;)

Hey! “Stupid Groupie” is available at the end, I almost can't believe it!

Firstly, I wanna say “Sorry” to everybody who couldn't have the song at time, by the way “Thank you” so much to everyone who collapsed my website looking for my song! Haha. It's been crazy!

It's been an intense week, mix of happiness and drama, but finally everybody can listen!

I just really wish that you guys, like the song and feel it the way I do. So please, let me know what you think about my “Stupid groupie”!

I also want to say thank you to everybody who has been a part of this story! Michael, Gillian, Miss Pow, Joe, Carlos, my guys of Sonobox, my lovely producers, Arlena, Daniel, special thanks to Robert and of course, XXL, my hero, my friend and my star till the end.

I just can't wait to see what's coming next but, by now, meet you all on tuesday!

Thank you and love from the bottom of my heart!

Monica.



Traduccion:
Hey! "Stupid Groupie" al final ya está disponible, casi no puedo creerlo!

Primero, quiero pedir perdón a todos los que no pudieron tener la canción a tiempo, pero de todas formas, muchas gracias a todos los que colapsaron mi website buscando mi canción! haha. Ha sido una locura!

Ha sido una semana muy intensa, mezcla de felicidad y drama, pero finalmente todos han podido escucharla!

De verdad deseo que os guste la canción y que la sintáis tal y como yo lo hago. Por favor, hacedme saber que pensáis sobre mi "Stupid Groupie"!

También quiero dar las gracias a todos los que han formado parte de esta historia.
Michael, Gillian, Miss Pow, Joe, Carlos, mis chicos de Sonobox, mis encantadores productores, Arlena, Daniel, un agradecimiento especial a Robert y por supuesto, XXL, mi heroe, mi amigo y mi estrella hasta el final.

No puedo esperar a ver que va a venir después pero, por ahora, nos vemos el martes!

Muchas gracias y amor desde el fondo de mi corazón!

Monica.


Informacion: www.monicasanz.com y www.monicasanzofficialfanclub.com

No hay comentarios: